Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39079 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,912 Dinar (R$ 4,892) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)