Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,910 Dinar ($2,868) in Fort Wayne, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (43 minutes ago)