Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,137 Dinar ($3,044) in Fort Wayne, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)