Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,815 Dinar (C$6,661) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (40 minutes ago)