Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,840 Dinar ($7,937) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)