Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,843 Dinar (€3,626) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)