Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,781 Dinar (€1,814) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)