Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,015 Dinar ($5,122) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (38 minutes ago)