Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08968 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 484 Dinar (ARS $5,393) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)