Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34099 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 448 Dinar (1,315 lei) in Focşani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)