Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.638 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,352 Dinar (€3,878) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)