Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.573 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,732 Dinar (€4,280) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)