Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,360 Dinar (€4,571) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)