Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,397 Dinar (€4,571) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)