Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,529 Dinar ($1,774) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)