Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,166 Dinar ($3,147) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)