Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14118 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,139 Dinar (15,148 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (33 minutes ago)