Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.642 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,351 Dinar (€2,042) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)