Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01686 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,438 Dinar (Taka 322,562) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)