Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41131 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,182 Dinar (R$ 2,875) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)