Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.535 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,269 Dinar (€1,478) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)