Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.617 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,900 Dinar (€1,175) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)