Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,091 Dinar (€2,039) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)