Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01362 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,908 Dinar (₨213,547) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (38 minutes ago)