Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01331 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,995 Dinar (₨224,958) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (35 minutes ago)