Cost of living comparison between Exeter, United Kingdom and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.746 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,545 Dinar (£1,457) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)