Cost of living comparison between Exeter, United Kingdom and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 LYD / GBP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,788 Dinar (£2,225) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)