Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,581 Dinar (£3,008) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)