Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38696 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 947 Dinar (2,447TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)