Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37510 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 629 Dinar (1,677TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (20 minutes ago)