Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20572 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,565 Dinar (kr12,468) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)