Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20380 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,196 Dinar (kr15,681) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (18 minutes ago)