Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38742 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,011 Dinar (7,771TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)