Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Enugu have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00450 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 650 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 632 Dinar (140,422 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)