Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Enugu have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00374 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 290 Dinar (77,654 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (35 minutes ago)