Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00379 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,861 Dinar (1,811,555 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)