Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,974 Dinar (€1,897) in Enschede.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)