Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,805 Dinar (Shilling205,139) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)