Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37831 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,242 Dinar (8,571 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (40 minutes ago)