Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14099 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 728 Dinar (Bs 5,166) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)