Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1.100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 0.961 Dinar (Bs 31,798) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)