Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14410 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,228 Dinar (8,521 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)