Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,315 Dinar (C$3,191) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (29 minutes ago)