Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39031 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 520 Dinar (1,332TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)