Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,360 Dinar (£3,944) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)