Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.856 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,882 Dinar (£4,246) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)