Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,091 Dinar (£3,885) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)