Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07850 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 770 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 682 Dinar (Mex$ 8,694) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)