Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07452 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 658 Dinar (Mex$ 8,835) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)