Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07606 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 710 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 630 Dinar (Mex$ 8,284) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (37 minutes ago)