Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00403 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,800 Dinar (693,991 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (25 minutes ago)