Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,277 Dinar (€2,147) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)