Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,576 Dinar (€4,847) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)