Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16589 LYD / TJS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,677 Dinar (16,138 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)