Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.354 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,663 Dinar ($5,659) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)