Cost of living comparison between Durgapur, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02094 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 421 Dinar (₨20,118) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)