Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.936 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,322 Dinar (NZ$6,753) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)