Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,136 Dinar (NZ$4,160) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (21 minutes ago)