Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.782 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,541 Dinar (£1,987) in Dundee.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)