Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00520 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,350 Dinar (259,668 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)