Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02731 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,506 Dinar (Php55,132) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)