Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02904 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,981 Dinar (Php102,656) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)