Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21933 LYD / HRK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,369 Dinar (10,800 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)