Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20227 LYD / HRK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,661 Dinar (13,157 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)