Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,569 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,064 Dinar (€2,007) in Dublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $484 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)