Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,323 prices entered by 554 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,907 Dinar (€3,647) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)