Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,669 prices entered by 583 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,308 Dinar (€3,385) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)