Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,214 prices entered by 487 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,598 Dinar (€3,476) in Dublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)