Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,669 prices entered by 587 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,737 Dinar (€3,499) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)