Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,143 Dinar (AU$5,108) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (32 minutes ago)