Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,545 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38760 LYD / AED
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,449 Dinar (Dirham 37,279) in Dubai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)