Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,828 prices entered by 699 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37945 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,688 Dinar (Dirham 38,710) in Dubai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)