Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.586 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,226 Dinar (€3,296) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)