Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00246 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,505 Dinar (1,425,889 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)