Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,709 Dinar (€2,962) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)