Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39163 LYD / QAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,887 Dinar (38,013 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)