Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38384 LYD / QAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 17,637 Dinar (45,947 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)