Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38426 LYD / QAR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 11,863 Dinar (30,872 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,949 (about 1 hour ago)