Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38906 LYD / QAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 17,797 Dinar (45,743 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)