Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 544 Dinar (860,121 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)