Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05284 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,703 Dinar (51,159₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)