Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05370 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,274 Dinar (23,731₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (33 minutes ago)