Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05204 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,600 Dinar (49,954₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)